Posted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:31 pm Post subject: Re: BSAVA Congress
BSAVA World Congress this year was very successful with more than 10,000 people attending!
Situated in Birmingham this is the UK's largest small animal veterinary conference this year it was jointly hosted with WSAVA and FECAVA.
• It was so successful that it has broken all previous records and was a remarkable event for the veterinary profession.
• There were over 7,100 visitors from 70 nations
• Attending were approximately 5,000 vets, 2,000 vet nurses and of course many practice managers and students.
• Organisers of the event noticed more Scandinavian individuals this year, as well as many professionals from the USA, Australia, Canada and Germany.
• Veterinary professionals accrued more than 100,000 CPD hours
• The largest ever exhibition featured almost 300stands. Many chose congress to announce industry innovations, launch new products or services and unveil unique special offers – enjoying thousands of face-to-face conversations over the four days.
• The prestigious BSAVA, WSAVA and FECAVA Awards proved popular, as colleagues gathered to congratulate the very best advances in veterinary excellence.
• BSAVA president Andrew Ash commented that the 55th annual congress was ‘an unforgettable event to crown his year in office’.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum